CLOGGED SINK REPAIR IN MARYLAND
GETTING WATER TO FLOW DOWN YOUR DRAIN AGAIN
Clogged bathroom sinks can be a serious nuisance. This is especially true when you consider the fact that you use your bathroom sinks every time before you head off to work and when you get back in the evening. Clogged drains and sinks will, therefore, slow you down by leaving unwanted residue and sediments behind. They can also cause all manner of other plumbing problems that you certainly would not want to have to deal with.
This is where we come in. At 24/7 Plumbing & Drain, we have been unclogging sinks since our first day in existence. Therefore, you can rely on us to do a professional job, at an affordable price, and in the shortest time possible. As a team of professional plumbing experts, we provide the best service, effective results, and fast responses especially with regards to clogged bathroom sinks.
We also guarantee our workmanship. This means that you can have the peace of mind knowing that you are covered in case anything goes wrong or veers off plan. Additionally, we are very accommodating and work around our customers’ schedules. This is because we understand that you might not want to fix your bathroom sinks when they clog at the present moment. Therefore, we will wait until you are ready before presenting you with our findings and walking you through the issues that ought to get fixed.
SIGNS OF CLOGGED BATHROOM SINKS
How can you determine if bathroom sink is clogged? Consider the following signs:
- Water backups out of your bathroom sink drains
- Pools of water will form around your shower drains
- Water drains only after it has started forming pools
- The water in your toilet bubbles whenever you run your bathroom sink
- The drains make a gurgling sound, especially when you run a washing machine or dishwasher
- Pools of water forming in the area close to the clogged bathroom sinks
BASIC SINK CLEARING TIPS
In case you experience any of the above situations, call our expert team right away. We can help you unclog your bathroom sink and deal with any problem that might be underlying.
However, there are some steps you can take to check whether you can personally unclog the sink, such as:
- Turn on the faucet and partly fill your sink with water
- In case your sink is double, plug one of the drains using a wet rag
- Plug the overflow hole as well
- Use a cup plunger to plunge the other side
- Work your plunger up and down several times before pulling it off.
Repeat the process above as necessary. If nothing changes even after several tries, get in touch with us right away. Our Maryland plumbers are available round the clock to help you with any of your sink problems. We will be in and out of your home in the shortest period of time possible.
We look forward to hearing from you. Call us now at (443) 261-5205 to get your clogged bathroom sink repaired! We serve customers throughout Rockville, Baltimore, Montgomery County, Frederick County, and beyond.