WATER HEATER REPAIR FREDERICK, MD
WE FIX WATER HEATERS SAME DAY!
Anyway you look at it, the hot water heater in your home needs to be monitored and cared for more than any other appliance. Why? This appliance is the lifeline for your home. The water heater can heat your home. It will provide hot water for your showers, baths, dishwasher, washing machine and for you to wash your hands. When the water heater in your home fails, you need to have it repaired as soon as possible by an experienced and trusted plumber from 24/7 Plumbing & Drain LLC. The longer you leave a failing water heater alone, the bigger the repair bill could be for the unit or you might wind up having to replace it earlier than expected. A water heater that is not repaired could wind up bursting, sending water throughout the lowest floor of your home, ruining drywall and flooring along the way. Having to replace drywall, flooring, carpeting, wiring and other materials in your home because of water damage is a major project that will cost thousands of dollars. Don’t ignore the warning signs of a water heater that requires repair. Call a plumber at the first sign of trouble so you can get ahead of the curve.
Most Common Water Heater Problems
Common Water Heater Issues
Have you ever lost hot water service in your Frederick, MD home? If so, you likely know that this is a common issue that most often can be solved by a simple flip of a switch. Most of the time, when the hot water stops working it means that the breaker in the electrical box has tripped. When this is the case, all you need to do is flip the switch back into the on position for the hot water to work again. But, what if the breaker didn’t trip? It could be a sign of a more serious issue, like the other common ones listed below:
- Weird noises: A house will make a noise every now and then that will sounds weird. It’s when those weird noises come from the water heater that you should be concerned. A water heater with a lot of sediment in it will make loud banging noises. Get it cleaned by a plumber immediately.
- Foul water: Water that smells downright foul when you use the sink or try to take a shower is a sure sign that the water heater needs to be serviced. The tank has bacteria in it and the only resolution is to flush the tank, clean it, and add clean water.
- Leaks: When a plumber can confirm that there is water leaking from the water heater it is a sign that the unit needs to be replaced.
- No hot water: When the breaker didn’t trip, a plumber needs to examine the water heater to determine where the issue lies and how it can be repaired.
Does Your Water Heater Require Repair?
If any of the following signs are exhibited by your water heater you need to call an experienced plumber from 24/7 Plumbing & Drain LLC to schedule an appointment for repair immediately:
- Broken or leaky valves: If any of the valves on the water heater have water around them or you find one that is broken, you need to schedule an appointment for repair.
- Popping or bubbling sounds: When your water heater makes a noise that sounds like something is popping inside of it there is too much mineral in the water. Have the tank drained and cleaned.
- Water that is dirty: Is the water in your shower or kitchen sink brown? Dirty water is a sure sign of water heater repair if there are no fire hydrants being flushed in your neighborhood.
- Connections with rust: Any connection on the water heater that has rust on it needs to be replaced.
Why Choose 24/7 Plumbing & Drain?
Our team of plumbing experts are dedicated to 24/7 quick response, and all around customer satisfaction. When you choose 24/7 Plumbing & Drain, LLC to perform your residential or commercial plumbing service you can expect:
- 24/7 Service
- We Answer Every Call
- Residential & Commercial
- Same Day Service
- 40+ Years of Experience
If you are suffering from a lack of hot water in your home contact our team right away! We provide free estimates on all water heater repairs in Bethesda!
DIFFERENT TYPES OF HOT WATER HEATERS
As a homeowner, you should know the type of water heater you have. You should also know its age and how well it operates. This is best done with the help of an experienced plumber from 24/7 Plumbing & Drain LLC. We can explain to you the differences between the four types of water heaters on the market.
Gas Water Heaters
A gas water heater will operate using natural gas. If your home has natural gas then this is the type of heater you should go with when installing a new one. Does your home have a propane tank on it? If so, you likely don’t have natural gas service.
Electric Water Heaters
An electric water heater runs on electric and propane. This type of water heater is the safest on the market because combustible materials are not used to provide your home with heat and hot water.
Standard Water Heaters
A standard water heater is one of the most common water heaters found in homes throughout Frederick, MD. This heater relies on oxygen to convert water into heat, sending 80 percent of it throughout the home and the remaining 20 percent out of the home via the chimney.
Tankless Water Heaters
A tankless water heater is what’s known as an on-demand water heater. When you turn the shower on, no matter the time of day, you will need to wait a little bit longer for hot water. It’s because the water heater will need to be called on to convert the water to a warmer temperature. If you don’t have problems waiting for hot water, then go with this option for your home, especially if you don’t have kids fighting over the shower.
Call Today to Schedule Plumbing Service
Do you have questions about the water heater in your home? Does the water heater in your home exhibiting signs that it may be on it’s way out? If so, it’s time to speak with an experienced plumber from 24/7 Plumbing & Drain LLC. Call the office at 443-261-5205 to schedule your free estimate for water heater repair in Frederick, Urbana, Thurmot, Walkersville, Middletown, Brunswick, Myersville, or any other city throughout Frederick County, Maryland! We are standing by ready to get your water hot today!