WATER HEATER INSTALLATION GAITHERSBURG, MD
CALL THE #1 RATED LOCAL WATER HEATER EXPERTS
The replacement of the water heater in your home is an intricate project that should only be handled by the most experienced and knowledgeable plumbers in Gaithersburg, MD. The team from 24/7 Plumbing & Drain is here to answer all your water heater questions and provide you with superior installation services. We will restore your home’s hot water, today!
There is a reason 24/7 Plumbing & Drain, LLC, is the #1 rated company that performs water heater installation in Gaithersburg.
Our team will help you pick a new unit, remove the old water heater, prepare the home for the new unit and then conduct the installation in a timely manner. We understand how difficult it can be to be without hot water for days on end, especially if you have young children. You can put your trust in our team to handle your water heater installation in Gaithersburg, MD.
To schedule a water heater installation in Gaithersburg, or for any other questions, please give our local plumbers a call at (240) 913-0836.
Common Water Heater Issues
Do you have a feeling that something is going on with your water heater and you cannot quite put your finger on it? When you have that gut instinct, you should call 24/7 Plumbing & Drain and have us inspect your appliance. If there is something going on, it is better to find out the underlying cause before it gets any worse. When you do not take care of your equipment, more problems will develop, and you may end up needing even more repairs than you initially thought.
We have come across a lot of different issues that people have experienced with their water heaters over the years. These are some of the issues that we feel are the most likely to occur:
- Unusual noises. You have probably realized that your house makes noises from time to time. There is nothing wrong with that and is considered normal. However, if you are suddenly starting to hear sounds that are like nothing you would ever hear inside your home before, you could have an issue with your water heater. Try to get closer to your water heater to find out if the unusual noises you are hearing are coming from the appliance. If so, the problem you have is likely a sediment buildup that needs to get cleared up immediately.
- Water with an odor. When you turn the faucet to your sink or shower on, does that water that comes out of the faucet have a bit of an odor to it? Water should not have a foul smell and if it does, there is obviously something wrong. When the water suddenly has a strange odor to it, there is a possibility that harmful bacteria is in the water. You would need to have your water heater drained, cleaned, and filled again.
- Leaking water. When you are standing next to your water heater, are you spotting puddles of water on the ground? If you cannot figure out why the water would be there, it is probably coming from the appliance and that is not the kind of thing you want to deal with on your own.
- Only cold water. Are you only getting cold water coming from your faucets? Despite putting the hot water on, your water may feel cold to the touch. You might have trouble with hot water if there is some sort of damage to your appliance.
There is more than just one reason why a water heater would stop working correctly. If you are having these frustrating problems, 24/7 Plumbing & Drain is here for you.
Water Heater Replacement Gaithersburg, MD
Because a water heater does not have that long of a lifespan, you are going to eventually need to replace it. Deciding to replace it when it is malfunctioning and giving you a hard time is the best decision for you to make. When you choose to go through with the replacement, you should have 24/7 Plumbing & Drain help you because you would need to have the old water heater removed before having the new one updated and installed.
How Do I Know My Water Heater Is Past the Point of Repair?
It is possible to have a water heater repaired when minor issues occur. However, there are times when a replacement is necessary. If a pool of water is constantly appearing around your water heater, it is likely going to need to be replaced with a new one.
Considerations When Shopping For a New Water Heater
If you need a new water heater in Gaithersburg, MD, you are going to need to make some important decisions. These decisions include:
- Deciding what type of water heater that you need, such as a gas, tankless, or electric.
- Selecting a specific size that you feel is best for you based on the number of people living in the home with you.
- Figuring out how much money you are willing to spend on a new appliance.
- Checking out different types of energy-efficient options to find one that can help you save more money in the long run.
How Long Should I Expect the New Water Heater to Last?
Most water heaters will last for more than a decade. However, electric options are known for lasting the longest with a lifespan of around 15 years, while gas options tend to last for about 12 years. No matter which one you choose, you can expect to have a working water heater for at least the next decade.
Can I Install the Water Heater Myself?
There are a lot of things that you can probably handle on your own, but installing a water heater is not one of those things that you should do. When you are working with such a large piece of equipment that also involves water and electric or gas, you are putting yourself at risk. You should only leave it up to the professionals because we have been trained to complete the water heater installation process in a safe and efficient way. At 24/7 Plumbing & Drain, we look forward to installing the water heater for you, helping to save you time while making sure the job gets done correctly.
Contact 24/7 Plumbing & Drain For Immediate Help
Has your water heater sprung a leak? If so, you are past the point of repair and in need of a new unit. Water heater installation in Gaithersburg, MD is a service that the experienced and trusted team from 24/7 Plumbing & Drain provides its clients around the clock. Whether you wake up in the middle of the night to no heat or find a leak in the morning, our team will answer the call no matter the time of day to assist with water heater issues and installation. Call us today to schedule an appointment for service.
Why Choose 24/7 Plumbing & Drain?
Our team of plumbing experts are dedicated to 24/7 quick response, and all around customer satisfaction. When you choose 24/7 Plumbing & Drain, LLC to perform your residential or commercial plumbing service you can expect:
- 24/7 Service
- We Answer Every Call
- Residential & Commercial
- Same Day Service
- 40+ Years of Experience